A list of the machines installed, repaired or modernized using the optical method with the participation of our workers.
Our biggest challenge over the last few years was full service of the installation of modern power units in Poland and abroad:
- 865MW unit at Bełchatów II power plant (2008-2009),
- 460MW unit at .Łagisza power plant (2007-2008),
- 460MW unit (steam-gas) at Thiva, Greece, power plant (2009),
- 32MW unit at Świecie power plant (2006),
- 198MW unit (steam-gas) at Zielona Góra power plant (2003),
- 95MW unit (steam-gas) at Rzeszów power plant (2002).
Połaniec power plant
1. Installation of turbo sets TG-3, TG-4, TG-5, TG-6, TG-7, TG-8 (215MW each).
2. Modernization of successive turbo sets (8 blocks in total) to increase efficiency and power to 230MW; from 1992 to end of 1998
3. Repairing and setting PCH pumps.
4. Repairs of modernized turbo sets TG-1, TG-2, TG-3 and TG4.
Jaworzno III power plant
1. Installation of turbo sets TG-3, TG-4 and TG-5 (215MW each).
2. Measurements of the deformations of turbines TG-2, TG-3, TG-4, TG-5 and TG-6.
3. Optical measurements of turbo sets TG-6, TG-1, TG-2; 1994-1995.
4. Modernization of ABB Zamech turbo sets; 1995-1999.
5. Regular servicing of major overhauls.
Matra, Hungary, heat and power plant
Diagnostic measurements of 215MW blocks.
Thiva, Greece, power plant
Installation of TG-1 turbo set (460MW).
Eesti power plant, Narva, Estonia
Overhaul and modernization of turbo set K-200, block 6.
DEVA-Mintia, Romania, power plant
Overhaul and modernization of turbo set K-200, block 3; 2001 and 2006.
Trbovlje, Slovenia power plant
Overhaul and modernization of a 120MW block; 1996.
Prunerov II, Czech Republic, power plant:
1. Servicing the construction of engine room and boiler.
2. Installation of turbo sets TG-1, TG-2, TG-3, TG-4 and TG-5 (215MW each).
3. Repairs of turbo sets TG-1 to TG-5 from the opening of the plant to 2005.
4. Servicing the modernization and setting the burners in boilers K-1, K-2, K-3, K4 and K-5.
5. Resetting the rotating air heaters TG-2 and TG-3.
6. Specialist measurements during the modernization of boilers and ventilation ducts since 1995.
7. Modernization of turbo sets (for Skoda), boiler and ventilators since 1997.
Boxberg, Germany, heat and power plant
Exchange and installation of turbo set TG-7 (500MW).